Kayla LOVES music. As I am sure most little kids do! She will dance at any moment music begins to play, wether it is on tv, or a toy, or at church (that is still my favorite).
She also really likes to make music. She loves to play the piano at the grandparents. In fact it can be hard to keep her away from it at times. I was in the middle of trying to change her into her jammies in this pic. She just couldn't wait any longer!

Her and Addelyn, playing together.

She is trying to lull Addelyn to sleep in this one. She is such a mozart on the piano, so I am sure Addelyn was nice and relaxed listening to her BANG on the keys!! :)

2 comments:
I love it! Kids are so fun as they learn, just be glad the piano is not at your house, you'd get to hear it all day. I enjoyed your other posts today as well.
Kayla is so much fun! I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot of little piano players in the years to come. Too cute!
Post a Comment