Saturday, March 21, 2009

| sick |

It has been a sad week around our house. Kayla has come down with a terrible cold (which she kindly gave to me). She has gotten progressively worse as the week rolled along. She has had a constant fever for days now. We decided last night we better take her into the doctors. She went this morning and to our dismay she has croup AND an ear infection. Ugh. Poor thing. Today was probably the roughest day yet too. She has done nothing but sit in our arms and whine. Hopefully she will get better soon, I feel so bad for her. We rarely get to see her cute smile and bubbly personality when she is like this.

8 comments:

Shelli said...

I hope that you guys get feeling better. Having a sick child is horrible!

The Brannon Family said...

Sounds like it is going around, both Kayla and Crandall... Mackenna had it when we were out too!

I so hope she feels better soon and her bubbly cute self returns asap!!!!

Katie said...

I hope she gets better soon, and you too. Aren't you grateful for doctors who can let us know what's going on?!

Becky Ahlberg said...

I'm glad to hear that our happy Kayla is making a comeback! I'm so glad she is feeling better!

Christensen's said...

Oh I hate ear infections! My kids get them all the time! My sister-in-law recommeded garlic oil. You put a few drops in the ear...it works wonders! You can get it at an herbal store.

Janet Stevens said...

It's no fun being sick! Hope you are all on the mend soon!

brittany said...

Hey! Long time no see! Seems like a lifetime ago we were hanging out on the monkey bars in sixth grade!

A Blogging Babcock said...

I'm kind of catching up and I was sad when I read that Kayla had croup. My kids have never had it but it sounds miserable. I hope by now she is doing better.

BTW: How are YOU doing?