
As some of you may know Bryan and 2 of his brothers served their missions in Santiago, Chile. 2 of them on the west side and one on the east. Well Russell was CONSTANTLY flashing his east side "mission" signs, in all of his mission pics, and constantly now that he is home.
The other day Kayla started flashing hers! And she proudly flashed the west side in support of her dad! Here are some of her other signs she flashed quickly there after.


And yes, that is a mandarin orange stuck in her hair. Mealtime usually always requires some sort of scrub down afterwards!
5 comments:
That is awesome! I love the first picture. What a cutie.
I wonder if she and Gabbie are in the same gang... we will have to compare signs!
That is too funny! It really does looks like all of Russell's signs from his mission pictures. She cracks me up.
I love her teeth in the last picture too!!
Are you teaching her to sign? We have a friend who taught her daughter to sign, and I am not kidding...she is the smartest little girl. She hasn't had one day of preschool and could read and write by kindergarten. I wonder if the signing helped with that.
Post a Comment