Thursday, April 23, 2009

| lucky me |

I was able to go out yesterday and take some pics of my brother-in-law and his fiancé for their engagements. It was so much fun! The weather was gorgeous, the sun was shining, the trees were in bloom. I couldn't have been happier.

Here is one of my favorite pics from the day. I was selfish and mostly took this shot for me! I couldn't resist the trees and bright sky...they were calling my name!

6 comments:

Shelli said...

So cute! They are a nice lookin couple of kids! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Do I get a sneek peek?

Amy D said...

That looks like a fairytale picture. I'm not trying to be cheesy. It does.

Lauren said...

Ooohhh!!! I am excited to see the rest! Remember when we all engaged? Man that seems like a lifetime ago it is fun to be around Russell and Kylee and Emily and Keaton to remember what we were like back then and to try to light that spark again.

Becky Ahlberg said...

This picture is awesome!!! Keaton and Emily look like they were made for each other. I can't wait to see even more! I had so much fun yesterday. I'll be your helper anytime!

Janet Stevens said...

What a cute couple!! Can't wait to see more!

Christensen's said...

I didn't know that you did photography! Love the pictures! Your daughter is adorable!