I was able to go out a little while ago and do a photoshoot for Kayla and Crandall. It was a blast! And you will quickly see why they became our 2 little monkeys. They were so much fun, and I fell in love with my Kayla just a little more. I loved seeing her cute little smile, and her giggles at all of Crandall's jokes. I rarely take the time to do a REAL photoshoot of Kayla, so this was a real treat for me. I definitely need to do it more often.
Here are my favs:










9 comments:
SO cute! Nice work. I need to see them all please. What cute kiddos this family makes.
The pictures are really cute. I want to see the rest of them! They make me more excited to get my girls pictures done.
Such fun photos, I love the kids and the background is great! You are an awesome photographer.
Those turned out great! I bet it was so hard to choose pictures of Kayla she was so cooperative during the photo shoot always had her big smile on! I love them the ones you sent of Crandall are so adorable I can't wait to get copies of them.
You did such a great job!!! SO CUTE! I can't believe how big they are both getting... crazy how fast it goes. Kayla is gorgeous! I need to book another shoot with you for Gabbie here soon.
They are so cute. I love the background!!!
Really, really great, Amber :) I can't believe how big Kayla is getting..she's turned into a little girl!! And a stinkin' adorable one, at that!
What a cutie! You take such great pics!!!
I love the pictures! Kayla and Crandall are so cute and fun! You did a great job capturing the craziness of the day chasing two little kiddos through a junk yard and down a winding road!!!
Post a Comment