The girlies loved to splash and Addelyn especially loved to go as deep as she possibly could into the water.




Kayla loved every minute of it. The water was a little cool so she would play in it for a minute and then run back and want to be wrapped in a towel to warm back up.
It was tons of fun! And we will definitely be going back soon!
6 comments:
now i have to move back!! Prior to this post I was certain that Kenosha had one thing Utah didn't, DANG!
Love the pictures of your cuties.
It was fun! Thanks for going with us. We need to do it again soon. I was surprised that Kayla liked it as much as she did.
How much fun! I hadn't thought to go there to "beach".
Let's make it a play date. Thats looks like to much fun. Also Herrimann has one too. Shawn's girlfriend goes there all the time.We need to check that one out too.
What a fun thing to do! I love Kayla's grin..such a ham ;)
Post a Comment