So. I am behind. Very behind. I have SO many other things to blog about, but I just wanted to post some fun pics from the lasted wedding from the Ahlberg family.
Keaton and Emily got married on Saturday, in Richland, Washington. We were able to drive down there and attend. And I am so glad we did! We had fun, and Kayla even survived all 24 hours we spent in the car!!
I have some fun pics from the driving, but here are just a few off of my camera from the wedding.
Emily's back yard was AMAZING!!!! I could hardly hold myself back from jumping for joy. The only problem was, I had very LITTLE time with the bride and groom. I feel like I want to drive back there and make them get all dressed up again just so I can shoot some more pics. The light was perfect, the backdrop couldn't have been more amazing, and I only got to take a few little pics!
I took a ton of the other family's though so I will post those soon!






6 comments:
I don't think that I need to tell you again that I love your pictures, but I will. I love them! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures that you took that day! It was so pretty there and I am still sad that the rest of my family was not there to have family pictures taken. I did enjoy my little photo shoot though! But like I am going to put one of those up on the wall! I guess I could...then I would self-centered though!
That's her backyard! It is beautiful, and you did a great job on the photos.
Cute pics, Amber..& you look really sweet in your blue shirt & brown skirt :) LOVE the flower in your hair!
Awesome photos, as always!!
I love your pictures Amber. You are very talented. All the wedding festivities were so fun, I'm sad it's over :)
I love the pictures Amber! Thank you so much for all you did to make this wedding what it was! Starting with engagement pictures, announcements, great ideas for the open house, shower invitations, pom pom making, wedding pictures, stenciling canvases, decorating for the open house, and even more pictures!!!!!! I'm sure I left something out, but needless to say, I am so appreciative of all your ideas and hard work that made the wedding and open house "super fabulous"!!!
Post a Comment