I've wanted to ask you several times but knew I needed to wait until you were ready to say something! I just had a feeling you were pregnant in Relief Society when you were talking about a rough week. I know rough weeks don't all equal pregnancy but I had a feeling. Congratulations!!
Congrats Bryan Amber and Kayla! That is very exciting news we are happy for you all. Hope all is well for your family. We miss you guys! Love - The Farnsworths
17 comments:
What?! Are you kidding me? How in the...? Really?! Oh wait...I think I knew that.
P.s. my word verification is "unbra" ha ha.
WOW!!! How far along are you? Glad you finally posted it!
WOOO HOOO! Cat's out of the bag!
congratulations!!!!
Congrats Amber!! I kept wondering when you would be having another one. Your little one will love it! WOOT!
Andrea Ingleby
Congrats Two is so fun!!!!
I am so happy for you. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I KNEW it!!! OK, OK...maybe my mom mentioned it to me the other day...YAY!!
I've wanted to ask you several times but knew I needed to wait until you were ready to say something! I just had a feeling you were pregnant in Relief Society when you were talking about a rough week. I know rough weeks don't all equal pregnancy but I had a feeling. Congratulations!!
That's it, no mention of a due date? Well Congrats! Keep us posted.
Congratulations!!
Hooray! Congratulations Amber! Please Please Please let me know if I can help out. Kayla can come play with Taya anytime
Congrats! Two is so fun!
woo! ongratulations :)
Congrats Bryan Amber and Kayla! That is very exciting news we are happy for you all. Hope all is well for your family. We miss you guys!
Love - The Farnsworths
YIPEE! That is so exciting! I hope you feel good! How far along are you?
Congrats-I just found your blog-now I can stay updated on your cute little girl!
Post a Comment