Thursday, November 19, 2009

| family pictures |





well, we finally got around to getting some family pictures done this year. I wish we would have done them BEFORE I was pregnant, but luckily we took them just in the nick of time and I wasn't really showing yet.

Kayla hated every moment of it. Lovely. She used to be really good with pictures, not so much anymore.

I have been trying to retouch them for a while now, and haven't made much progress yet, but here are a few of my favorites for now. Hopefully there will be more to come very soon! In fact, I have already uploaded 3 more in the middle of writing this!

Thanks Amy for taking your saturday morning to do this!

7 comments:

Shelli said...

Love them! Love the cute family! Was it fun being on the other side? Can't wait to see more.

The Ingleby Family said...

SO flippin' adorable!!! I love them! Bruce insists taking ours every year because it is free, but it makes it SOOO hard to have him do them you know, setting the timer and all and running into the picture. Anyways very cute!!!

Amy D said...

Can't wait to see them on the wall!

SO glad we caught Kayla with a smile a few times. They turned out great! You are a very attractive family.

The Richardsons said...

So cute! I love that back ground!

MEGandJEFF said...

These pics are great!! :) What a cute family! And Amber, I don't know what you're talkin' about..you look gorgeous!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Love the pics! You all look great! What a cute family! Amy sure did a great job. I love Kayla's boots. She is styling, that's for sure - even if she wasn't thrilled about getting her picture taken. As the saying goes, "It's better to look good than to feel good!" Looks like Amy did catch a few little smiles though.

Lauren said...

So cute! No one would even know you are showing. Like the clothing choices too! You all look smashing! What almost 2 year old does cooperate with pictures! So fun!