Kayla HATED the whole dress up idea. She didn't like much of her costume except the tutu. That is all I could get her to to keep on. I even tried to do a formal halloween photoshoot with her and all we had were tears, so this is it 3 whole photos from halloween.
I let her paint her own pumpkin that morning and she loved it. I need to pull out the painting supplies more often!


4 comments:
I swear I left a comment and it isn't here. Anyway, I don't think that I got to see her in her costume, so I am glad that you put pictures up.
Her wings turned out so cute. Too bad she wouldn't wear them! Kids are so unpredictable. Crandall was so excited for Halloween then the day finally came and he was like "I don't want to be T-Rex. I don't want to Trick-or Treat." Okay kid.
So cute! I hadn't thought to let my little one paint, he did use a sharpie to do an outline. Such fun.
I'm glad I finally got to see her wings! She makes one cute butterfly!
Post a Comment