Sunday, January 31, 2010

| 26 weeks |

I had Bryan take a picture of me this afternoon so I can keep documenting my growing belly. Wish I was better at this when I was pregnant with Kayla, maybe I was and just didn't mark the photos or something.

I am at the point where my belly is definitely noticeable. I like this point. I actually enjoy looking pregnant. Just wish my face didn't...

5 comments:

LeShel said...

you look beautiful. lovin your belly!

Shelli said...

I think that you look great. AND your face too! I was going through the little family photo albums at the parents tonight...those would make you feel good! You know I love you! :) Really though, you look great!
I also can't believe that you are 26 weeks. Has it gone by super fast for you or just me...probably just me. I am not the one pregnant.

Alyson said...

Such a cute prego belly! You look great, top to bottom! :)

MEGandJEFF said...

You look so cute :) I love your hair..& your face doesn't 'look pregnant' :) But, I CAN relate to feeling that way, now.

Becky Ahlberg said...

You look awesome Amber, and baby boy Ahlberg will be here before you know it! I can't wait!