It turned out to be quite funny. She kept wanting me to put more and more in. I was dying laughing, but she loved it. She would walk over to the mirror and try and look at the back of her hair. She then insisted we take pictures. I gladly obliged.
This morning she asked to have her hair done again. This time we did it a little more normal :) Maybe I will get better at this with time...
And as a complete side note. Kayla, after her bath today put on my high heels, which is not uncommon, but as I took a pic she really decided to strike a pose. What a diva!



5 comments:
hahahaha :) I laughed SO hard at the first pic w/ all the little pony's in her hair..so cute! Love the diva attitude in the heels (which are very cute, btw:)
I love her hair! It so fits her personality!! I can't believe she can still fit in a onesie. I should put Crandall in one, that could be freaking hilarious!
Those are the cutest pictures! I love Kayla--she is such a sweet girl.
Wow! I can't believe you got so many pony tails in her hair! I love her hair, no matter what it looks like! And the pose in the high heels is classic! She's ready for the runway!
I love those pictures. I think her hair is always cute!
The picture in the onesie is so funny.
Post a Comment