Tuesday, January 26, 2010

| sawyer pilcher |

My sister had her new little baby boy just a week and a half ago. The hospital had strict rules on who got to come visit, so we missed out on seeing him within the first few days. There is just something about seeing a fresh new baby, ya know?! Luckily we were sent some photos of him to keep us calm.

He was born on January 14, 2010, weighing 9lbs. 4oz., and was 22" long. He may be a big guy, but still seems so stinking tiny.
















I already love him! And so does Kayla. I think he got his fair share of kisses from her.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute little guy! Love the photos of Kayla's b-day.

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh! He is so cute! Congrats to you, Auntie Amber :)

Shanny said...

Thanks. We cant wait to meet Ralfie...Gracie told me the other day that you were naming him Luke. Is she right?

Amber said...

I love that Gracie picked a name for him. I don't think we have ever even talked about the name Luke...maybe we should consider it :)