Thursday, January 21, 2010

| She turned 2 |

Happy Birthday Kayla! 




Today is Kayla's birthday, and we decided to start the day out right. Kayla had cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk for her breakfast. We have many more fun things planned for the day! And hopefully plenty of more pictures to post!

I love you little Kayla, these past 2 years have been so fun with you in our family! (I especially love your crazy, crazy hair!)

7 comments:

LeShel said...

Happy Birthday! 2 is FUN!

Shelli said...

She looks so big in those pictures! I just love little Kayla. Such a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Gabe and Val said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!!!!!!!!!

Becky Ahlberg said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY sweet Kayla!! You are such a big girl! And I love you so much!!!!

Lauren said...

I am so glad we were able to celebrate a little bit with you today Kayla. Crandall is so excited for your birthday party. He can't wait for some birthday cake! We love you so much!!!

The Brannon Family said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! She is so cute and so big! It is amazing how much they change in a year. What a darling little girl!

Amy D said...

Oh my she is cute! She cracks me up! Love you K! Happy happy birthday!