That girl just cracks me up! I loved it yesterday when she was taking Addelyn's coat off for her because she was just too slow.
That's stinkin' cute & funny :) You can totally tell that she's going 'Whu?'
So cute! She is hilarious. That night was a bit chaotic so I can understand the face :)
She was such a good helper with the wrapping paper that night. And looking at the picture, she was a funny helper as well!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That girl just cracks me up! I loved it yesterday when she was taking Addelyn's coat off for her because she was just too slow.
That's stinkin' cute & funny :) You can totally tell that she's going 'Whu?'
So cute! She is hilarious. That night was a bit chaotic so I can understand the face :)
She was such a good helper with the wrapping paper that night. And looking at the picture, she was a funny helper as well!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment