Well, I would have to say we thoroughly enjoyed our valentine's weekend! Saturday night we made a valentine's dinner. We had pink pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream, and strawberry syrup! Yum. We also had eggs, you know...to add a little nutrition to the meal. Kayla is getting to be such a ham. Here are the pics of her eating her dinner, she really wanted me to know she LOVED it.
Kayla, I am glad you thought it tasted so good!
I actually enjoyed valentine's falling on a Sunday, I feel like there was a WHOLE weekend of fun instead of just one day! I made Kayla a dress for church and she loved it. I like that she makes me feel like she is grateful for what I do for her now.
We then had a party at my mom's filled with pizza, and WAY too many treats, but we had a ball.




7 comments:
Haha, Kayla is adorable! And I LOVE the dress you made her!! SUPER cute!!
That dress is so cute! I love the pictures of her eating. I would love for Crandall to let me know that he actually likes something I cook; instead of "I don't like it. I am not going to try it....." Valentines was fun on a Sunday, hope you enjoyed your date on Monday :)
I just love girls!!! And making them dresses!!( I am sure boys are just as fun, but I am a little bias!) The dress is so cute!!!
What a ham :) That dinner sounds delicious to me! I'm glad you had a Happy Valentine's :)
I love the dress Amber it is so cute!
I will have to try one like that.
Kayla sure is a cute, little Valentine in her red polka dot dress! I love that little girl!
I forgot to tell you that I like the Valentine header! It is cute! Although it makes me want chocolate covered almonds.
Post a Comment