Mother's day was WONDERFUL for me this year. I couldn't have imagined a better day. Bryan had already spent an entire week at home catering to our every need. And Sunday was no exception. He fixed breakfast, cleaned up breakfast (that is always the best part!), put Kayla down for her nap, and then took her to church. I got a nice long afternoon nap with just me and the baby. Plus, how could it not be wonderful when these are the kids I have to share it with...
Can I just say, I AM IN LOVE!
7 comments:
That smile is AMAZING! What beautiful kids you have!
Such a cute picture. I saw it at the parents last night. I am glad that you had a good Mother's Day! Love you!
That is the most precious picture of your sweet Kayla and Mitchell. I love it! And I love you all!
I love it! You know how to capture a moment that is for sure! Glad you had a great day!
Oh my gosh Amber! That pic is so sweet:) Happy Mother's Day, indeed!
Love that picture!!
Congrats! I am so jelouse that you are done! He is so so so cute! it is fun we have kids so close in age. We should get together, Josi would love to play! What cute kids
Post a Comment