I think that he is such a cute baby. Ryan told me tonight that he wants to come and see Mitchell, so we will have to plan a time this weekend. I am glad that you are doing well. Love you all!
Oh he is sooooo sweet!!! I just want to kiss on those cheeks!!! (And that chapstick picture of Kayla is priceless!) Hope all is well with you guys - congratulations!
So cute!! Congratulations! And the name is great. It's kind of ironic that neither you or the Phipps used the name Conner! Mitchell Ahlberg sounds good together.
13 comments:
He is gorgeous! Congratulations! So glad everyone is doing well!
I think that he is such a cute baby. Ryan told me tonight that he wants to come and see Mitchell, so we will have to plan a time this weekend. I am glad that you are doing well. Love you all!
Oh he is sooooo sweet!!! I just want to kiss on those cheeks!!! (And that chapstick picture of Kayla is priceless!) Hope all is well with you guys - congratulations!
Congratulations! He is adorable. I wish I could hold him.
So cute!! Congratulations! And the name is great. It's kind of ironic that neither you or the Phipps used the name Conner! Mitchell Ahlberg sounds good together.
He is super cute, thanks for sharing photos! Let us know if you need anything.
How adorable is he??? Congrats' on your new little boy! LOVE the name! Let me know if I can help in anyway!!
Congratulations! He his a handsome little guy!
Congrats!! What a doll!! Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats he is so beautiful!! Hope all is going well, I felt that the second was so much easier that the first!!
He's such a cutie :) it was nice to see you guys..let me know if you need anything!
Congrats!!, can't wait to meet him. Hope you are doing well!
I just love the tinsy little babies! So precious!
Post a Comment