We just got our family pictures taken this week and the photographer posted a few of the pictures from the shoot. I absolutely love how they turned out. I couldn't be happier. Leah was such an awesome photographer (I HIGHLY recommend her), and she seriously did such a good job at keeping Kayla some what put!
Go visit her blog
here, to see more of the shots from our shoot. I will post more when I get all the shots back from her.
4 comments:
LOVE THEM! You look beautiful! Seriously though, I don't want to know how she got Kayla to stay put, I want to know how she got Bryan to cooperate so well. You are a cute family.
What a beautiful, cute, fun family! I absolutely love, love, love them! And all of you too!
Wow! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you. That is so much fun! My little stinker looks like a Chad Jr. =)
Post a Comment