Friday, November 26, 2010

| 7 Years |



Bryan and I have been married for 7 years. Our anniversary was yesterday. I can't believe it has already been 7 years, and that we have 2 kids now. I am so in love with him, and can't imagine my life being any better than what it is now. We were able to take a little family trip this last weekend and celebrate our anniversary a bit. I loved the time I had to just sit back and laugh and chat with Bryan in the evenings when the kids went to bed. Life is good, I definitely have no complaints. I love this man. Happy Anniversary!


4 comments:

BensonFam said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

Shelli said...

7 years! Holy smokes. You guys are getting old!
I LOVE your new pictures. You look so good in them for being a girl that has been married 7 years. :)

Amy D said...

7 years of being sisters has felt like an eternity. In a good way. Love you guys.

MEGandJEFF said...

You look gorgeous in your wedding pics & you look gorgeous now! I'm with Shelli..you sure look good for a girl who's been married 7 years!