Wednesday, November 24, 2010

| Halloween 2010 |

We had a wonderful Halloween this year! I have a million photos too. So here I go...

Kayla all dressed up in her Cinderella costume. She LOVED it. I am so glad it turned out. I enjoyed getting to make it for her. And now she can dress up as Cinderella anytime she wants!



And no Cinderella is complete without her prince! Bryan was such a good sport, Kayla had been telling him for weeks she was going to be Cinderella and he was her prince. He had no problem dressing up for this girl!! 

Here is a the kiddos and I. Yes, I went with the lame, traditional, "witch" costume...at least I dressed up right?!? And Mitchell was a dragon.

Kayla had a carnival at school the day before. It was SO much fun. I can't even believe how much stuff was there to do for these kids. She was one lucky girl!! 




This is Jacque, Kayla's speech therapist. And let me just tell you, Kayla LOVES her. She was so excited to see Jacque dressed up as Snow White.  
 Later that night we carved Pumpkins. Oh I love this part of Halloween! Kayla refused to touch the guts. WHY?!?! I wanted her to so bad, but she refused. Oh well. She was quite proud and happy with the finished product, so that's good enough for me!

 Mitchell was quite the helper too, can't you tell? He sat and ate whatever he could find, a toothbrush, fingers, fist...whatever :)




 On Halloween we did all our rounds of visits. These are are few shots of Kayla and Mitchell at the Ahlberg's. I just love them, in all their goofy glory!





3 comments:

Shelli said...

This is the first time I have seen Kayla's costume all put together and on her. I love it! She looked so cute. I still can't believe that Bryan dressed up. Dad's will do anything for their little girls. The pictures at the parents were cute. Wish we could have all been there at the same time!

Lauren said...

SO CUTE! I have been waiting and waiting for these! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of her and Bryan that is a priceless Daddy/Daughter pic! Her costume turned out adorable!!! Mitchell is a total doll we need to get him and Tate together. They can sit across from one another and stare at each other :)

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are SO cute! That Cinderalla costume is adorable..& it's even MORE adorable that Bryan dressed up as her prince..that pic of Kayla looking up at him is so sweet :) I also love the dragon costume & googly eyes!