Man time sure has flown by. I am amazed at how quickly my little man has grown. He is such a fun little guy to have around. CONSTANTLY smiling. Mornings are so much fun at our house, he wakes up squealing in delight waiting for someone to get him. And I think he is most excited when Kayla is the first to run in there. He can hardly hold back the joy!
And yes, I know he may quite possibly have the chubbiest cheeks on the planet. I don't think there is a single shopping trip where someone hasn't stopped dead in their tracks and made some sort of comment about his cheeks. I love it. So funny. Even the dr made some wise cracks! But those chubby little cheeks are deceiving. Everyone is sure he must be a big baby. But he isn't. Here are the stats for his 6 mo. appointment:
Height: 25.5"—15%
Weight: 16.15#—35%
Head: 16.9"—25%
He is definitely short. I will give him that one.
He has LOVED the new freedom of being able to sit up on his own. He has been doing it for almost a month and a half now. He loves when I stick a basket of toys in front of him to dig through, I can't just pile them, they MUST be in a basket. So funny. He will dig through it for quite some time too. He definitely is quite the fan of baby food. Although he does pull quite the funny faces when swallowing some foods. He is quite the momma's boy. I have tried to avoid this a bit, but only because it makes it hard to go places when he just cries for momma. Luckily as long as he is entertained, he tends to "forget" for just a bit. I will say I do kind of like the sweet quivering lip that emerges when I come into his sight again. Kind of makes all my hard work feel like it is being noticed :) And Kayla and Mitchell are definitely the best of friends. What a wonderful treat!



3 comments:
He is a happy baby! All I have to do is look at him and he smiles at me. I think that I am his favorite aunt though so maybe that is why! I love the chubby cheeks!
He just craps all over me. Are you going to delete this comment because I said crap? He is a cute little guy that's for sure.
That is one cute kid, for sure! Those cheeks are incredible!
Post a Comment