Tuesday, January 4, 2011

| 8 months |

I can't believe Mitchell is 8 months old already. I just love this little dude. He is getting to be quite the ham. He smiles anytime I put the camera up. Glad he has that one figured out already! He definitely has become quite the gabber too, dada was his first words, but he has moved on to mama, which I am ok with :) He is such a silly guy, always laughing when someone burps (which I have to admit is kind of funny). And he can always make someone smile with his little giggle he has. I just love him. I took some pictures of him a few weeks ago and I can't even stand how cute he is...and I will be honest...I don't think you will find it hard to agree! I had to capture his "chub, it's all everybody talks about. So here he is, in all his glory.


(absolute favorite photo of him...ever!)



10 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! It goes by way to fast!

BensonFam said...

L-O-V-E the one in black and white (holy deer in the headlights!) and the nakedness with the tie is just too, too cute. You sure have sweet kiddos!

Shelli said...

8 MONTHS...ALREADY!!! It feels like just yesterday I was visiting you at the hospital, or maybe that was you visiting me...Its all a blur.
I personally love the pictures with his big smile. I LOVE his big smile, and it is almost always on his face. His chub is cute too. I am sure that Luke will be joining the Chub Club soon.

Lynne said...

Adorable!

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO freakin CUTE!!!!

Lauren said...

He is sooooooo cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks every time I see him and his little giggle is the cutest thing ever! You have to get that on video if you don't already have it!

LeShel said...

he is seriously adorable.

Becky Ahlberg said...

Sweet, happy boy! Cute chubby cheeks! And a smile that melts your heart! What more could you ask for?! Love you little Mitchell!

MEGandJEFF said...

Ahhhhhh!!! Amber! Could he BE any cuter??!! I submit that he cannot :)

He's adorable..such a little personality!

Sonya said...

I HAVE NOTE KISSED HIM IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME!!! I Love him so much still. When can I see you? CALL ME IMMEDIATELY!