We took the kiddos on the Ahlberg side of the family to Foto Fly the other day to get some pics done. First off, might I say... hilarious. Good luck trying to get 9 children, 4 of which are infants, to be happy and sit still for photos. But man did we turn out with some good pictures! And they are such cute kids. I am so glad we did it. I just wished I had brought my video camera to capture some of the insanity!




6 comments:
Oh my heavens I can't even imagine trying to coordinate that many into a picture! Oh they turned out cute though (and picture number 2 had me laughing with all of the different facial expressions.)
hehehehehehe that was the funniest day ever! Oh man! The pics turned out adorable though!
I can't believe that you blogged! :) the pictures are so cute. But they are cute kids! And it was pretty funny to watch. I can't wait until we do it again!
Those pictures are priceless...!!
I know that I am their grandma -- but they have got to be some of the cutest kids ever! It was exhausting and hilarious all at the same time. I'm so glad we did it! I absolutely love, love, love those sweet kiddos! And the pictures too!
So cute! I'll be that what quite the event! Think of all the fun memories you will have every time you look at that picture!
Post a Comment