Monday, December 19, 2011

| kayla & mitchell fall 2011 |

Here are a few impromptu pics we took one night while we hiked in the canyon to see fall leaves. Fall is my most favorite time of year. I love the colors, the coolness, the leaves, everything. The kids had a blast, and I love the fun pics we got of them.





3 comments:

Shelli said...

So cute! Mitchell has the biggest grin in all of them! I love it. They are both getting so grown up.

Lynne said...

Such cute pictures--I've never seen a bad one of Mitchell. I was looking at the pictures and Ty came up to me and said, 'That's Mitchell.' I was so surprised he remembered his name!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Kayla's got quite the pose going on, and little Mitchell's smile is the cutest thing! They are both so cute! I absolutely love them!