Monday, June 11, 2012

| Mitchell's 2 year stats |

Here are Mitchell's 2 year old stats:

Height: 34.9 / 50%
Weight: 24.13 / 15%
Head: 18.75 / 25%

Mitchell is definitely a 2 year old. I love him...but he is a challenge right now. Just busy and VERY independent. I have to remind myself that #1 he is 2, and Kayla was a handful at this age too, and #2 he is a BOY. A true BOY. This kid amazes me how boy he is. Rough, dirty, and LOUD. Good thing he is so cute!

2 comments:

Becky Ahlberg said...

Oh little Mitchell. You are a charmer with your cute smile and sweet hugs. You are definitely all boy. And I love it! And you!

Lauren said...

Boys gotta love em! I love that you and Shelli have your boys now and that you can both help me navigate the adventure that awaits me with a little girl!