Kayla LOVES to unload everything. She especially love to unload my diaper bag. As you can see it provides much happiness!

Or how about the dishwasher...

One of her other favorite things to do is watch out our front window. There is a dog who lives across the street and she just sits and waits for him to come around.

Wii anyone? Kayla will gladly join. Lucky for me though. I am able to do my Wii fit ANYTIME I want. As long as she has a Wii remote in her hand. (This pic is at my mom's house, all the grandkids are getting there Wii time in)

A while ago we had a little feild trip over to Aunt Amy's house. Addelyn wanted to take a nap, WITH EVERYONE! They were so funny all snuggled up in the bed.

A really LONG while ago we stopped by the grandparents one evening. They were just about to put a movie in, so we joined them. Kayla wanted to sit right in between Grandma and Grandpa. She happily sat there for quite a while.

I have been trying to give Kayla some more opportunities to eat with a spoon all on her own. She takes about 2 bites and then this is how it pretty much goes from there.


Such a silly little girl!
5 comments:
I love the picture of her in front of the window, and the one of the three girlies in bed. Kayla's smile is so big! Such a cute girl!
TOO CUTE!! She has such a fun personality! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!
I love how she looks at the camera and smiles, she knows whats up!
I love your new blog! Kayla is such a sweetie. I seriously love her smile. How could anyone not love her!
What a fun, happy little girl! I just love her toothy grin! She still seems so small to be so mobile. And she doesn't seem to have a fear of anything!! That's a dangerous combination but makes for good entertainment, as long as we can keep her safe during all of her climbing escapades!
Post a Comment