
I have started doing a new grocery savings program called Grocery Smarts. It is an online program that is FREE! Yes, you heard me FREE. All you pay for is the newspaper. No strings attached, I PROMISE!
Today I did my shopping at Albertsons. I bought 41 items and spent $11.50! That makes each item about 28 cents a piece. My bill initially rang up for over $60, but when I used all of my coupons it came to $11.50. And at the bottom of the receipt where it tells you how much you saved it was a whopping $104.48. All I can say is YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!
If any of you guys would be interested in joining this program let me know. I can give you all the info you need. We can also have a party and have one of the ladies come and explain how to do it all a little better. Plus when they come to a party they offer even better prices on the newspapers.
Mmmmm...I love savings!
5 comments:
I am still thinking that I might join in. Let me know if you are going to have a party.
Sweet! I've been reading your blog for a while now, I hope that's ok. I was excited when I got cereal from Harmon's for less then a dollar with my coupons and the store coupons. You did a great job.
Hey I'm in for saving and would love hear more about how.
That sounds pretty interesting to me. Let me know what I need to do to join the club.
I will come if you have a party...
Post a Comment