
Amy and Trevor had their baby on Tuesday, May 12. We were so excited to have another new baby added to the Ahlberg side of the family. I love all her hair, and her adorable little nose! Avery weighed in at 7 lbs. 4 oz, and was 19" long.

I was curious how Kayla would do when I was holding a baby. She didn't care one bit...until Bryan held the baby. She wanted nothing to do with me, she just went and sat on the floor by him, and watched his every move. She is definitely a daddy's girl!
4 comments:
She is so cute!!! Oh my goodness! Those pictures turned out adorable. Crandall became quite territorial while I was holding Avery, not a great sign. Oh well what do you?
Did you know that everytime I hand you my camera to take a picture the picture always ends up fuzzy! What is up with that!?! I think that you do it on purpose to sabotage my photos or somethimg. Your photos, however, are always FABULOUS!
Kayla is so cute. She was so funny today. I enjoyed seeing her little attitude, and I enjoyed watching you NOT enjoy her little attitude. You don't get to see that side of her too often. I have a feeling that she is going to be quite the little princess as she starts to get older. What girl isn't though?
Love ya!
Oh, and neither of my girls cared one bit about me holding a baby.
She is a keeper, that's for sure! It is so fun to have a new, sweet baby in the family again. What fun for Amy and Trevor - and for all of us!!!
Cute! Tell her I said congrats! And it's fun to see your blog, too!
Post a Comment