Friday, December 11, 2009

| the ahlberg name continues |

Bryan really wanted that title. And in case you need a little more clarification...

It's a BOY!!!

I feel excited, overwhelmed, and nervous all in the same breath. A boy!? Can I handle a boy? I have always been excited about having a boy, but now that I have been so engulfed in girl for the past two years it seems just right for me to have a girl. It's fun to know we will already have one of each, guess I can be done now right ;)

Kayla seems excited. Not sure if she really gets it, but when we ask her what is in mommy's tummy she says "brother". And she says "wahoo" when we tell her that she will have a baby brother soon.

Can't wait! It DOES give me a REALLY good excuse to go shopping!!

10 comments:

LeShel said...

BOYS ROCK!! Not that I have any experience but you'll love your little guy!

Shelli said...

I agree with Kayla, WAHOO! We are excited for you guys. A fun new adventure!

The Ingleby Family said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats'!!!! When is your official due date??? Let me know if you need anything! Boys are great! Mine is a sweetie!

Shanny said...

I am so excited for my baby to have your baby!

The Brannon Family said...

CONGRATS!!! Now Crandall won't be the sole boy there in that clan!

Lauren said...

If I am having a girl we will both have good excuses to go shopping and we should go together A LOT! But we are having a boy so that won't be the case :) HA HA! We are so excited for you. I told Crandall that Kayla was going to have a baby brother. He didn't get it at all. He went off about Mommy's Sister and Grandma's Sister. Hopefully he comes to terms with this baby thing soon!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Yeah!! Somehow it just seems more real to me to know what you are having. However, the question still remains: What are you going to name him?! You know Joe and I will be asking that one a lot - probably until the day he is born if it is anything like last time! Congrats again! Love you!

MEGandJEFF said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Our boys can be buddies!! I'm so happy for you :)

Katie said...

I am so excited for you! You look so cute by the way.

The Richardsons said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun!