Well, we had our fondue dinner on the Eve before Christmas Eve at the Ahlberg's this year. It was wonderful as usual, and NONE of us took any pictures of the actual eating...too busy eating I guess! Afterwards we opened all our gifts which was so much fun. Kayla is definitely much more into present opening this year than last year.
We started out by reading the story of the Nativity with puppets. The little kids really liked that.
We then opened gifts. There were plenty of pics taken, but Shelli was somehow in most of them, and she has requested that I not post any pictures of her that day since she was really under the weather :) So here is one of Kayla opening her car she got, SHE LOVES THAT THING. And honestly, so do I! She has spent many hours in it.
The girls enjoyed a little Grandpa time:
(Sorry for the terrible quality, I am not so good with my little point and shoot)
For Christmas Eve, we spent the evening at home and it was WONDERFUL!! We had my parents over and made a waffle supper. And had some fun just sitting around chatting. Kayla really enjoyed having them over, and so did we! I didn't take any pictures, but thats because we were too busy just relaxing!
And here is the dreaded shot I don't really know if I want to post, but will. It's not that I mind how I look pregnant, it just seems like every time I remember to take a picture I am just not looking the best. This is picture is from Christmas Day. I was exhausted, and this was AFTER my 3 hour nap! I am 21 weeks in this shot. I will have Bryan try and take some more of me soon :)





4 comments:
First of all, I think that you look great in that picture! Second, thank you for not posting pictures of me. I wouldn't have been mad if you did. You know me, in all reality I really don't care. I was joking on my blog. And I know I was sitting right in everyone's pictures for the whole night. Maybe if some of the healthy people would have let the sick one sit on the couch you all would have cute pictures. I guess it is your fault. You are pregnant though so I won't blame you.
The picture of the girls on Grandpa is cute!
Love you!
Sounds like some fun (& yummy!) traditions:) That picture of all the grand daughters with their grandpa is really cute :)
And I'm with Sheli..you look so cute :) I love your hair, too, btw!
I love to see the pregnant photos, do post them! It sounds like you had nice Eve's.
Your belly is beautiful!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment