Monday, February 22, 2010

| Today |

Nothing too special has gone on today, but that's why it has been such a good day. Kayla and I have just spent time hanging out and doing what we do best, NOTHING :) I like simple days.



Kayla even did a little sewing. She loves to mimic what I do. (which is good and bad). Sure she is playing with pins, maybe not the best idea ever, but I thought it was cute that she remembered I had sewn these up and wanted to do the same.

3 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Yay for days of nothing! I like those days :)

Shelli said...

She is "sew" cute! I love my little helpers. Sure it takes longer to do things, but it is fun. Enjoy your lazy day!

MEGandJEFF said...

You SHOULD do some pics, Amber! You are such a cute pregnant girl!