Yesterday Kayla had a little valentine's play group. She got to decorate her own little box for her valentines to go in. She loved every minute of it! I should have made the box twice as big because she wanted to keep putting stickers on it. I was quite proud of her finished product though. Not too bad! (I did help with the layered stickers, but that is only because she wanted more on and was quite frustrated that there was no more space)


These are pics before we headed to the party, and her tinkerbell valentines she handed out.



She had tons of fun with her friends, and loved decorating her cookie. Which she ate none of, I am not sure if its because there were FAR too many sprinkles, or if she was just trying to be nice and share with me :)
Happy Valentine's everyone!

3 comments:
I'm totally impressed with Kayla's decorating skills! Her Valentine's box is awesome! And what a fun time with her friends. She is just growing up so fast! Happy Valentine's Day Miss Kayla! I love you so much!
Her box is great, I'm glad that she had fun! =) my Sunshine loved the heart cookies in the bag, he carried them around; thanks.
FUN! I miss Valentine's Day at school..that was always such a great time :) Her box is really cute..as are her piggy tails!
Post a Comment