Tuesday, March 9, 2010

| 32 weeks |

Each week I get closer to my delivery date feels like such a milestone to me. At this point in my pregnancy with Kayla I had been on bed rest for 2 weeks already with toxemia. Every doctor appointment I have I worry it will be the week he tells me I have it again. Thus far, I am in the clear! It feels good to be this far and not have any issues.

Here is a pic of me at 32 weeks. 

9 comments:

Shelli said...

Lookin' good Amber!

Kylee & Russell Ahlberg said...

You look so cute Amber!!

Lynne said...

Great news--and hopefully it continues to the end!

MEGandJEFF said...

You look great! So cute :) Yellow is a good color for you!

LeShel said...

you look gorgeous.
i know for me the pregnancies without Toxemia are SO much better.

Sara said...

Hey Amber- found your blog through Katie's. I'm blog stalking. Anyway, you look so good!! And I love the weather chart you made for Kayla. I may have to copy!

Lauren said...

That is a super cute shirt! :) You are looking awesome!

Becky Ahlberg said...

You look great! I am so glad that you feel great too!

BensonFam said...

Hey Amber - I love your blog! (I had no idea so many people in the ward were bloggers until I got on Andrea's site and saw all of her links.) Do you mind if I add yours to my blog list? We're at bensonfamilyadventures.blogspot.com if you're interested.
Emily