Thursday, April 8, 2010

| Wee Sing |

Ever since Addelyn did Wee Sing we have just been waiting for Kayla to turn 2 so she could go. It is such a FUN class. Kayla is SUPER shy with new stuff so we have been trying to really get her involved in a lot of groups to help. It took her 3 weeks until she would actually interact with the class. She would try to dance to a song or two, but would always end up running back and hiding. Well, now I am happy to report she LOVES EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! She can't wait to go to Wee Sing, and neither can I.

I took some video today of her. I know there is a lot. I couldn't resist though, its so fun for me to watch her dance and sing the songs. Hope you enjoy! I stitched them all together into one video, hope it works ok! (she is the tiny one in the purple sweater)

4 comments:

Amy D said...

Oh cute. I love how Kayla can't stop spinning at the beginning. She is off spinning in the background while everyone sings. So funny. At least she's not the kid running back and forth the whole time...

Lauren said...

She is so cute! That really is a fun little class for the kids. I am glad she finally warmed up to it!

MEGandJEFF said...

She has so much personality! It cracks me up :)

Becky Ahlberg said...

That sure is one cute Wee Sing singer! She really has the actions down good. Very fun!