I don't think that he looks that much like Kayla. Maybe a little. He is cute though. They change so much so fast. He looks so different than his new baby pictures already.
Yay! I found your blog (again)! I actually found it from a friend who had you on her blog list and I thought "what a small world!" Your new little guy is darling! Congrats!! and Kayla is so dang cute too!
and I know that I am only a few months late but you are such a cute prego lady! love it!!
7 comments:
he is adorable!!! and you lived through the first month! hooray
Oh he looks absolutely delicious!! :)
Holy Cow!! Is he really one month already?! He's so cute, Amber..& I think he & Kayla do look a lot alike!
I don't think that he looks that much like Kayla. Maybe a little. He is cute though. They change so much so fast. He looks so different than his new baby pictures already.
The one where he is sticking his tongue out....so cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks he is so cute!
He is such a cute little thing! Okay, maybe not quite so little anymore, but still as cute and sweet as can be! Love you little Mitchell!!
Yay! I found your blog (again)! I actually found it from a friend who had you on her blog list and I thought "what a small world!" Your new little guy is darling! Congrats!! and Kayla is so dang cute too!
and I know that I am only a few months late but you are such a cute prego lady! love it!!
Post a Comment