Tuesday, July 13, 2010

| life |

Well, rather than create some kind of order, and story I figured I would just upload some recent pics. I have SO many to upload. These are just some pictures people have sent me over the past few days (luckily they are good and download them MUCH sooner than I ever do). Someday I will have time to upload some of my photos. There is so much too catch on...so little time! So enjoy these for now! Thanks Becky and Amy!

And yes, Mitchell is quite the chub. We love those little bull dog cheeks :)

5 comments:

Lynne said...

He is so cute. As soon as I can get over this cold I want to hold him!!

Shelli said...

Your kids are cute! I enjoyed watching them last night. I am sure that Kayla left scared of us all never wanting to come back.

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh my goodness!! Look as those cheeks, Amber! Sooo cute :) How are you doing? How's Kayla taking the big sistah job?

Amy D said...

Those kiddos are so cute I could just eat them up. (No wonder Liv tried to last night, right?;) We have love loved all the summer play so far. And don't you think Shelli has the most photogenic kiddie pool? ;) Every picture is so bright and fun.

Becky Ahlberg said...

Looks like you have been enjoying a lot of summertime fun! You sure have two cute kiddos!! I just love them!