I just realized I never posted the pictures from Mitchell's newborn shoot. I had so much fun taking them of him. He was six days old and dealt with everything we put him through like a champ! I love being able to take pictures of my new little babies. Mitchell has been one sweet boy. I seriously don't think I could have even imagined the happiness he would bring into our home. Kayla loves him so much, and it makes me feel proud to be the parent of two cute little kids!









4 comments:
These are soo cute!!
He he... LOVE all of those sweet newborn faces he's pulling in that last pose.
I can not believe how different he looks now. He is such a cutie, then and now!
He doesn't even look like the same little boy. They change and grow up so fast. He is such a sweet baby. Love you little Mitchell!
Post a Comment