We just went to the zoo the other week while the weather was a bit better and we LOVED it. Couldn't have asked for a better "winter trip". It's always quiet and calm in the winter, but the animals are so much more active. (the only problem is they always have a BUNCH of stuff closed down, and animals gone)
I don't think I have ever seen the tigers this close before. It was so cool. I don't know if the girls even appreciated it as much as Shelli and I did. We couldn't find our camera's fast enough!
And I just love this little man. He enjoyed the zoo too! All bundled up and happy.

2 comments:
I am so glad that you guys were able to join us. The girls love being with Kayla. I enjoyed visiting with you. I love the last picture of Mitchell.
Looks like everyone, including the animals, had a fun day in the warmer winter weather. Mitchell looks so cute wearing a big smile and being all bundled up!
Post a Comment