Thursday, July 28, 2011

| playa del ahlberg |

In May we were able to take a family trip with Bryan's family. We all packed up and headed to Oceanside, California and stayed in a beachside mansion... there are 20+ of us, so what do you expect!? Seriously, such a fun trip!!! I have been digging through pictures tonight and oh how the fun memories have flooded back. We did so much fun stuff on this trip. We visited the aquarium, went to disneyland, and spent PLENTY of time on the beach. I wish we could be back there right now...

















(I think she liked her Mickey Mouse ears)



We did glitter toes one night...
and got a mini-date the next! The parents watched our kiddos while we all went to dinner. It was so nice!




























3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys could get away, and a date too.

Shelli said...

I want to go back...

Becky Ahlberg said...

Loved it! Joe and I talk about it all the time. It was so fun to have everyone there! Thanks so much for all of your work on the logo and t-shirts!