We hiked a slot canyon just outside of Goblin Valley. It was really cool. If only I had packed good shoes for kayla! She got a huge sore as we headed in and was not so happy after that. Luckily Russ was a saint and carried her on his shoulders most the time. It was beautiful there though. We went to goblin valley after. I have never been there before, what a cool canyon. Kids loved playing hide and seek and sliding down the hills. They were exhausted after and slept soundly on the drive home, even mid drinking! Cute little Mitchell!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
| green river campout 5.17.12 |
We took our first annual (yes annual, I seriously hope this becomes/stays a tradition!) camping trip to Green River this year. And it was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! Bryan went here several times when he was younger and has many fun memories from the trips so we decided to hit up the camp ground with all the siblings and enjoy! We got us a new pop-up trailer and this was our first time using it while there. We loved it, made camping a lot easier with a nursing baby. And we have enjoyed MANY camp outs since too, truly one of the best purchases we have made.
We hiked a slot canyon just outside of Goblin Valley. It was really cool. If only I had packed good shoes for kayla! She got a huge sore as we headed in and was not so happy after that. Luckily Russ was a saint and carried her on his shoulders most the time. It was beautiful there though. We went to goblin valley after. I have never been there before, what a cool canyon. Kids loved playing hide and seek and sliding down the hills. They were exhausted after and slept soundly on the drive home, even mid drinking! Cute little Mitchell!
We hiked a slot canyon just outside of Goblin Valley. It was really cool. If only I had packed good shoes for kayla! She got a huge sore as we headed in and was not so happy after that. Luckily Russ was a saint and carried her on his shoulders most the time. It was beautiful there though. We went to goblin valley after. I have never been there before, what a cool canyon. Kids loved playing hide and seek and sliding down the hills. They were exhausted after and slept soundly on the drive home, even mid drinking! Cute little Mitchell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































2 comments:
Looks so fun! You may have convinced me to give it a try next time!
It was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again. We need to start planning Mirror Lake!
Post a Comment