It's Fall break this week, so naturally we have to fill the day with some fun crafts and school time! We started the day with a bike ride to a park and then came home to make some skeletons! The kids were very excited to do this! And so was I :) I love halloween.
Mitchell's is stinking adorable, I am loving his new found creativity. He really is starting to think through what he is doing. I find papers written with letter "h" on them. Or little men with long legs. I love this stage.
Kayla is VERY particular, not going to lie, I love it! I love seeing her try to make things look just right. She is a sweet little girl.
2 comments:
Ahhh! we need to make our skeletons. I think I have one for Addelyn every year since she was 2. I love both of their skeletons, so fun.
Their skeleton interpretations are quite impressive. So fun!
Post a Comment