Friday, October 25, 2013
| work |
I have had some cool opportunities lately with work. I really feel like I have been able to push myself again and learn new things. I have been spending a lot of personal time just trying to be a better photographer, and learn new programs to edit even better as well. Photography is and always will be something I love. Not necessarily something I want to pursue further as a career, but something that I have found pushes me, makes me want to get better and better. I had a client approach me and ask if I could shoot some interior photos of their warehouses. I was super nervous, but figured this was my chance to try something new and to push myself. Not sure why I was nervous though, I kind of think shooting a rowdy 3 year old is MUCH harder than shooting a warehouse that sits nice and still for me and allows me to do all the tricks I want without one complaint! Needless to say I enjoyed this a lot. In fact they LOVED the shots I took and are having me go back and shoot a bunch of other locations as well. I am in the middle of a complete overhaul and rebrand for them, so this client is keeping me on my toes, but they are allowing me so much creative freedom that I find myself so drawn into it right now. Reminds me why I chose to do this career in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They know a good thing when they see it! You really are so talented and artistic. There's nothing better than loving what you do. The pictures look awesome. Love you!
That is awesome Amber! Congrats on this opportunity! You are very very very good at what EVERYTHING you do!
Post a Comment