Sunday, November 10, 2013

| halloween!!! |

Halloween finally came and boy did we have a full and fun day!!

Kayla had her school party and parade first. I was helping out in the classroom for the party so I decided to dress up as well. I went for the mad scientist...easy hair day :) It was a fun party, they played games, made popcorn filled gloves (witch hands), and ate the yummiest and coolest cupcakes ever (thanks to one of the moms). The boys were able to go with my mom and visit Great Grandma Lyon and trick or treat there. Cohen figured out the game quick and was all over trick or treating. But he was very polite and told everyone thank you.





We came home to chill for a bit before we headed back out for some more fun...so why not make monster cookies?! Kayla was the eye sticker oner. She took her job very seriously. And then decided a dog paw print was needed as well. She said Mitchell would LOVE it. And he did.

We painted nails...faces...whatever!


(can you tell he loves it??)

Then off to trick or treat! I don't have many pictures. My hands were full that's for sure! Kayla went with her friends. She doesn't want to be slowed down by the boys. Cohen carried that bag quite far. He made sure we hit every house possible! These boys may have the world wrapped around their finger. People would open the door and die when they saw the tin man and the lion. Everyone would laugh, call all their family to the door, some even asked if they could take pictures of them, and let's just say...they worked it! They got LOADS of candy, people would just pile in their bags while they gawked at them!


Kayla returned with more candy than I have ever seen! They said the girls ran the entire way! They hit every house possible in our area. Quite funny she is the one with the loot, she doesn't really even like candy that much!


Mitchell went through his whole bag and sorted the candy by type. Seriously what a cute kid! (pardon my table, it is in the middle of a redo!)


It was a fun halloween!!! I was sad to take our stuff down and move on, there is something magical about halloween.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

My kids all had bags that look like Kayla's. Luke ate almost all of it. The girls don't care much either.
Your costume or school was cute!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Love the mad scientist look, Amber! The kid's costumes so cute! I'm beginning to like Halloween almost as much as you do!