Sunday, November 10, 2013

| pumpkin carving |

We carved our pumpkins the next week. I always love to see who will be brave enough to touch the seeds. Mitchell seriously HATED them. His face says it all most the time. Kayla would cringe, but she cleaned out two whole pumpkins. She REALLY wanted pumpkin seeds so it was well worth the effort for the girl. Cohen just wanted to hold every single knife and poker he could get his hands on. We had to pry them out of his hands so he could go to bed. Silly boy.








Kayla's pumpkin

My pumpkin

Mitchell's pumpkin

Bryan pumpkin, he carved it so the the nose was the stem of the pumpkin. 



3 comments:

Shelli said...

I love carving pumpkins. It is one of my favorite Halloween things. You all did a great job!

Lauren said...

Great pumpkins!

Becky Ahlberg said...

The pumpkins look awesome! I love the look on Kayla's face in that one picture, and the one where Cohen is looking into the pumpkin is darling.