Phew! It's about time! I finally have my new blog up and running. There are still a lot of tweaks I need to make, but it feels good just to have it up. I have gotten so sick of using my other blog. And I am sure that is was beginning to become a pain for some of you readers too! I might try doing this blog a little different than my old one. I am thinking of posting more about some of the work I am doing as well. Some of my designs, or maybe something that inspires my designs, or just random color theory...I LOVE COLOR. I can't wait to truly start posting away on this blog. See you all soon!
I posted this video on my old blog as well, but wanted to put it up here too. Just to get the posts going. Kayla is growing up so fast, I can't believe she has started walking. I just love her!
9 comments:
Okay...I just love it! Much more user friendly. I can actually post a comment now! Yay! Kayla is so cute. I loved it when Charly was finally up and running as you put it so well and now, ten years later, I wish we could go back in time to when she would just let me rock her to sleep.
Treasure these days. They won't last long enough.
I left a comment on the poo blog, but I will leave you one here too. I didn't mind your other one. sometimes it was a little slow, but I never had problems commenting. Um...I think that Amy needs credit for the title of your blog. I like your header it is nice. Speaking of headers, I still need recipes from you. I know they have nothing to do with each other. I crack myself up!
Amy didn't come up with my blog title. She did come up with something else, but not this :)
I knew you knew what I was talking about. At least I think you do. HAHAHA. The funny thing is that Amy probably won't know what we are talking about.
Yeah! I can make a comment now! Kayla is doing so good with her walking. She just looks too little to be walking though! What a cutie!
What are you two talking about?!
Yay! I am soo glad I found your blog. I hope you don't mind if I follow it. I can't believe she is walking! Thats great :)
Love the new blog! Kayla looks so cute with her little walk! Can't wait to see her!
That is so fun! I love it when they learn to walk, even if it does mean they can get into about anything!
Post a Comment