Tuesday, February 24, 2009

| sweet 'lil thing |



This is a fun little picture from a photo shoot I did the other day. I just loved this sweet little girl. (I think she is yelling at me in this shot, she put up with quite a bit!) Thanks for letting me adore her for a couple of hours Kim!

4 comments:

Aimée said...

What a great shot! I love it. I love how there is just that small splash of color. :)

The Brannon Family said...

She is so not yelling at you! You did such a fabulous job, I cannot thank you enough! Gabbie loves you too! I couldn't believe how calm she was... I am having such a hard time deciding on the announcement photo. I love this one, but I don't think Kiley will go for the hat. Men...

The Brannon Family said...

You also failed to mention that you made the hat! You are sooo talented!

Becky Ahlberg said...

Hey, I know that little girl. What a cute picture of little, miss Gabrielle. I love the hat too. You really did a great job. The pictures of the family are awesome as well.