Monday, April 26, 2010

| 39 weeks |

Well this is quite the milestone for me. I definitely did not make it this far with Kayla. I am 38, almost 39 weeks at this point. Everything has gone really, really well with this pregnancy. And this little guy has definitely made me stretch my belly farther than it has ever been! 

ps. I loved that Kayla wanted to be in this picture SO bad. And yes, she is trying to pull her shirt up so she can show her belly too. I just love her.

3 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

haha :) kayla is such a cutie..and speakin' of cuties..you look GREAT!

LeShel said...

YOU look gorgeous. I remember how swollen you were when you were pregnant with Kayla, you poor thing!! Doesn't look like this guy is making you retain near the amount water as Kayla. He has, however, stretched your belly good. Congrats on 39 weeks and still having a smile on your face! YOU GO GIRL!!

Lauren said...

You are still so super tiny! You look great Amber! I am so excited for our little guys to come!! I would have no problems with them coming at the same time either :)