Monday, April 26, 2010

| chapstick |

Kayla has this "thing" with chapstick. This love obsession. Seriously. I pack her chapstick everywhere with me just in case she may need it. The other day she must have found one of her older messier ones (which I thought I had gotten rid of). She entered the kitchen with the most proud look on her face...covered in chapstick! I died laughing. Then I asked if I could take a pic, which she gladly obliged to. And as if the moment could have been better, this is the face she pulled...

4 comments:

mkdesign said...

Amber this is too cute!! McKayla is the same way, she loves chapstick and has like a million of them. That is how she usually puts it on too, always makes me laugh or smile.

MEGandJEFF said...

Oh my! Does that chapstick have crack in it? :) She is lookin' a little crazy! (in a cute way!)

I used to eat LipSmackers..seriously..they were like a condiment to me as a child!

Lynne said...

I love that face! And I can related to Kayla's addiction. I have to have something with me always or else I just know my lips will dry out. I think it is a sign of her intelligence that she understands this at such a young age.

Shelli said...

That is gross. Olivia would do something like that. Addelyn is more of a lipgloss girl.