Monday, July 19, 2010

| a name & a blessing |

We blessed Mitchell on July 4th. It was such a wonderful day! It was a crazy week/weekend for us with it being the 4th of July weekend, but everything went great.

I love blessing day's, I enjoy getting to hear Bryan bless our children. He gave a wonderful blessing on Mitchell. I am glad he holds the priesthood and is able to bless our family in the many ways he does.

We all wrapped up the day with a nice LONG nap, I think each one of us enjoyed the snuggle time.

(had to throw this one in, she loves the swing...and her sunglasses!)

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Blessing days are great. I love them too. He looked so cute in his little outfit. I love it! You two have a beautiful family!

BensonFam said...

Oh my goodness those cheeks! I just want to kiss them! Bryan really did give a beautiful blessing last week and Mitchell's outfit was awesome!

Lauren said...

That was a great day! I love the pic of him with his tie and untucked shirt. He is sooooo cute!!!!

Becky Ahlberg said...

It was a great day! Mitchell is so cute and chubby. I just love that little guy! I loved his blessing attire. (Outfit just doesn't seem like the appropriate word for such grown-up looking clothes.) You did a great job on his pants and tie.

Amy D said...

I thought I commented on this a long time ago? Hmmm...

Anyway, he sure is a handsome little guy. Great job on the outfit. Love the big tie the most!